We offer in person individual and group instruction in your office or conference room, as well as virtual instruction through Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Learn how to search databases like Ovid, PubMed & CINAHL or update your existing search skills. Learn how to manage your information. We’ll customize our sessions to meet your specific needs.
- MEDLINE, using Ovid or PubMed.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature), using EBSCO.
- PsycINFO, using Ovid. Covers the literature of psychology and the psychological aspects of related disciplines.
- QUOSA: desktop software for quick and easy retrieval of multiple PDFs from a PubMed or Ovid search. Helps create your own fully searchable personal library.
- Database searching for evidence based practice.
To request an individual or group consultation, please Ask Us!