We offer individual and group instruction in your office or conference room or in our conference room at 125 Nashua Street. Learn how to search databases like Ovid, PubMed & CINAHL or update your existing search skills. Learn how to manage your information. We’ll customize our sessions to meet your specific needs.
- MEDLINE, using Ovid or PubMed.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature), using EBSCO.
- RefWorks: a bibliographic manager used to import and organize your references and to format bibliographies for publication and CV’s.
- PsycINFO, using Ovid. Covers the literature of psychology and the psychological aspects of related disciplines.
- QUOSA: desktop software for quick and easy retrieval of multiple PDFs from a PubMed or Ovid search. Helps create your own fully searchable
- Evidence Based Medicine databases, using Ovid.
To request an individual or group consultation, please Ask Us!